Realise the power of private practice
Fact: We can help you build a successful practice
Fact: A Website, and high search engine listing will provide new and repeat business!
Fact: Physio123 will generate referrals while you treat your patients!
Fact: If you don't have a good website referrals are lying dormant and potential patients can't find you!
Fact: With our free 6 month trial and no contracts: You will be satisfied!
With your website, you will gain a huge advantage over your competitors
Since many consumers now search for information online prior to making a decision, your site may be the first chance you have at making a good impression on a potential patient. Physio123 websites will create a positive first impression.
- Differentiate your physiotherapy practice from the rest
- Generate more word-of-mouth referrals
- Ease patient fears - Welcome them even before their initial evaluation
You can have the best!
You provide the best care in the community and you want a website that is a reflection of your business. A Physio123 website has it all:
See our packages
You can have it now
- Completely Custom - Built with your logo and business colours
- Professionally designed custom website
- Usability - When people visit your website, they want to get the information they're looking for fast! A Physio123 built website is easy to navigate, optimised for all monitor sizes, and is search engine friendly
- Check out our portfolio
A website is a business magnet
- With our streamlined web development process, your website will be ready in a matter of weeks
- All we need is a little input from you about what you require we are ready to go
- Want a 6 month free trial? Use our web development and marketing services for six months with no charge and no obligation
Promote Your practice offline
- Refer doctors, consultants, patients, insurers, solicitors and other physiotherapists
- Showcase your clinic, staff and services
- Provide a great impression of your practice to the public
Patients prefer a practice with an online presence
- Post your domain name in the Yellow Pages and insurance listings
- Include your domain name on your business cards, letterhead, treatment pads, brochures, etc.
- Include your domain name with any newspaper/print ads
- Print your domain name on staff uniforms and clinic signage
- Put your domain name anywhere you list your phone number
It's easier, more informative, and there is less anxiety researching a practice online versus calling an office!
- Generate referrals with your website
- Highlight your unique services
- Show off your professional, experienced staff
- Share success stories
- Increase your credibility
- Exceed patient expectations